Audio Player for online radio streaming organized in www.iptv-updated.com
Million of radio streaming links are available online. Some of them are working and some are not, therefore a good idea is to give to users a possibility to organize them.
This is possible with www.iptv-updated.com. After, using the app RS_player, is possible to listen the organized links and to cast to Chromecast and Raspberry PI as well.
You can download the player form google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.ielettronica.RS_player
With RS_player you can:
- Play audio streaming channel with an fast and robust android application
- Interact with the channels created/added in www.iptv-updated.com account
- Easy organization of favorites radios
- Cast the radios channels to Chromecast
- Cast the radios to Raspberry PI
(* The setup of Raspberry Pi is described here)
APP first usage
RS_player is organized in three tabs:
- Radios Channels organized by Countries
- Account login
IPTV-updated.com register page
Create a new radio
After login, you can start to create new radio:
- directly from the radio Country in www.iptv-updated.com clicking the button “Add a new channel”
- from the RS_player APP using the button “+” in “Radios” tab
Add a new link to a channel
After the creation of the radio, an associated links can be added :
- directly from the channel pages in www.iptv-updated.com
- from the RS_player using the button Play in “Radios” tab
Add new radio from Search Engine
After login, you can add a new channel or add it from the search engine
- directly from the radio Country in iptv-updated.com with the button “global”
- from RS_player APP using the button with “magnific grass” in “Radios” tab
- The content of the channels added from the search engine cannot be modified
A lot of streaming radios are available online, however you don’t have a good way to understand if these are working or not.
RS_player is a very good player to listen and organize online radios links from all around the world.
You can add manually the radios or search them from an internal search engine. You can easily listen the radios from your Android phone/tablet and cast to Chromecast and Raspberry PI.