Media Player for online TV streaming organized in www.iptv-updated.com
Million of TV streaming links are available online. Some of them are working and some are not, therefore a good idea is to give to users a possibility to organize them.
This is possible with www.iptv-updated.com. After, using the app TVS_player, it is possible to watch the organized links and to cast to Chromecast as well.
You can download the player form google play:
The free version is available here:
Have the follow limitations:
– small size of the video (with ads)
– not possible to cast to Chromecast
With TVS_player you can:
- Play streaming channel with an fast and robust android application
- Interact with the channels created/added in www.iptv-updated.com account
- Easy organize the favorite channels
- Cast the channels to Chromecast
APP first usage
TVS_player is organized in three tabs:
- TV Channels organized by Countries
- Account login
IPTV-updated.com register page
Create a new channel
after login, you can create a new channel:
- directly from the channels country list in www.iptv-updated.com clicking the button “Add a new channel”
- from the TVS_player APP using the button “+” in “Channels” tab
Add a new link to a channel
Still the channel created doesn’t contain any link, therefore next action is to add links to the channel created:
- directly from the channel pages in www.iptv-updated.com clicking on the button (+) inside the channel created
- from the TVS_player using the button “Play” in “Channels” tab and after the button (+) located below in the form
Add channels from Search Engine
after login, you can also search channels from the internal search engine:
- directly from the channel Country in iptv-updated.com with the button “global”
- The content of the channels added from the search engine cannot be modified
A lot of streaming TV are available online, however you don’t have a good way to understand if these are working or not.
TVS_player is a very good media player to watch and organize online TV links from all around the world.
You can add manually the channels or search them from an internal search engine. You can easily watch the channels from your Android phone/tablet and cast to Chromecast.